Next week I will attend the UKOUG conference in Birmingham, UK for the first time. It will be my first time to attend this conference and also in UK. I have a 115 minute (masterclass) presentation regarding “Parallel Execution With Oracle Database 12c”. The presentation starts at 11:35 on Monday, December 4. I will touch various areas where parallel execution can be used. I expect interesting discussion and looking forward seeing you at the conference.
This is my planned agenda for the talk:
- Parallel execution basics
- Parallel execution administration
- Distribution methods (including bloom filters)
- Auto DoP
- In-memory parallel execution
- Blocking and non-blocking operations
- Tracing parallel execution
More about the presentation abstract you can find here.
Also, there will be quite a few people attending the conference from Pythian. You can find more details of other Pythian sessions at https://blog.pythian.com/join-pythian-ukoug-2017
See you next week.